Friday 26 September 2014

STUDENT PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK: JEMILEHIN TOBILOBA (a.k.a JEMBA)

  So I learnt the whole of Bowen University would have been up against me had someone else made this week’s personality besides one of their greatest minds…

(But trust me, I always do my best to stay off trouble), ok people; meet JEMILEHIN TOBILOBA (a.k.a JEMBA).

***Born May 17, 199*

*** 6 ft2 tall.

*** Never mention Jemilehin Tobiloba without adding …JEMBA…

*** A graduate of Economics (Bowen University Iwo, 2013/2014)

***He was Crissa’s Drama president , back in those secondary school days when we were still mates.…(Don’t blame me am still in Uni o).

***He is one of the social Network freaks I know… Twitter: @DJemba_T …IG: @Jemba32.

***I always feel he is Naija’s exceptional Rapper Vector da Vipper’s biggest fan #A7 #Oshamo.

***Always trying to make a joke out of everything, and only smiles when necessary… (Drama king)

***Lastly, I learnt he is single… (I don’t know if he is searching o)


                                                                               .#Oshamo

13 comments:

  1. Really well said Alex,Jemba is a perfect description of an enigma(mind you I don't really know the meaning of that word,but it does sound good though) a very blunt & lively guy,Wherever Jemba is he gives life to that Atmosphere.
    Very good piece Alex.
    Cheers!
    Oluwatobi Adebayo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot piro, Jemba is a complete Tallis man, Never a boring Moment with him..Never dulling...***Jemba no dey carry last***#oshamo

      Delete
  2. Yp man ...we all go way back, and he be like say person don dey trip for you oh ***Miss Anonymous***, shey I no go add your contact now?...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex!!! You no go kill me , hehehe, why u no add this your personality contact na ...***BBM OR PHONE NO***na fine bobo na....and he still dey single.....chai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo true, he sure is a very nice person, its why we love him, a perfect description of an enigma (dunno d meaning too). Alex ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alabi Moyinoluwa11 October 2014 at 22:08

    Jemba.. The sweetest sweetheart ever (don't mind the english it's all for tobi) funny, witty, smart, fun loving, playfull, sweet... I don't know how he wraps it all but he is just tobi��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Moyin I'm really trying not to blush

      Delete