Monday 23 March 2015

Abuad Pool Party: Abuad Turned Up As Fresible Ltd. Delivers (60+Exclusive Pool Party Photos).

OK, So about last night's Abuad pool party, Abuad Turned up en masse and Fresible Ltd delivers as expected***certainly the pacesetter. See Exclusive pictures from the 1st official Glow in the dark pool party.




I was there myself...Oshamo!!!...and those glowsticks, bikinis, swimming pants, abs and all  that, it was really fun mehn.
Even when you stop trusting me, trust Fresible Ltd, they always deliver...  kip scrolling!!!  
















































     

7 comments:

  1. Sancho of Life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger of the year

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAT girl on bikini tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! Really ,This is a wonderful post. I enjoyed the information lot. Thanks for sharing this important information.Thanks. Top Modelling Agencies in Mumbai || Event Management Company Mumbai || Promotional Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your post with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. corporate film production company || Corporate Training Films || Live Video Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: swimming pool removal experts

    ReplyDelete