Tuesday 24 March 2015

Meet Anaz, Winner Nairawin "Predict And Win".

Toor, most of you must have thought it a joke, but I guess it's so real after all. Congratulations  to this  Abuad Computer Science Student, Popularly Called Anaz on campus .He won #50,000  from Nairawin.com.

On the event of receiving his cheque, the Real madrid freak said, "I never thought this was gonna be real, I actually thought it a joke and I just predicted for fun, I am really impressed".
"I bin tell Ceo say I go chop him moni, Na so I tey use 2k chop 50k from Nairawin.com , omo I hapi die, I never expected It" he added.
He also Admonished other football fans to patronise the online betting site ,as he regarded Nairawin.com as the best betting site in Nigeria.
                                                        #Oshamo

No comments:

Post a Comment