Thursday 23 October 2014

A Moment Please: It's Hadiza's Day.

Been waiting for this moment for a very long time people, now I
guess it's finally here...she actually more than a friend...yay, she is***Smiles***.
Happy Birthday Hadiza (23rd of October is all about my D'Nazi)

   I'm so lucky to have,
   A Special Friend like you,
   May all your B'day hopes,
   And wishes come true!

   It has been said that real friends
   Are very hard to find
   The ones that stays when times are tough
   A real friend-the lasting kind
   As I travel through this life,
   I know one thing is true.
   I might never find a better friend
   Then I have found in YOU !

   I hope your birthday
   Is a happy one,
   Also filled with suprises like this,
   Pleasure and fun !
                           ***we must turn up oh barbie deeza***

Don't know what's up with the tongue oh 



                       (Twitter: @proflexane,
                            IG:@alexisancho, #oshamo.)

3 comments: