Thursday 16 October 2014

University Updates : Anticipate Top 10 Freshest Abuad Medical Students ( Boys and Girls).

 So , My Abuad peeps (Medicine and Health Sciences)  really
want me to do this , but you know I can't do this on my own kwanu.
Send in your suggestions,  who  you think is fresh and who is not.
Full list to be released soonest...would try not to be Baised and Sentimental ***working with a crew ***and would act strictly on suggestions.
          You people should vote me no 1 oh...winks...                                                                                                                     #Oshamo

17 comments:

  1. Guy I must dey oh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one niccur, better make me no 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guy , shotade Bayo oh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akapta John for boys and chidinma ogo for girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Na lie abeg, what happened to Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dare for boys and shammah for girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. guy abeg put confam names oo......... if i see some kind names i fit vex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok guys , you people need to know am not the person doing this biko, am just a member of the selection crew***P.R.O to be precise***, we promise to be transparent and objective with the whole selection and screening process.#Oshamo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guy put tbeat, Sesh and Mohammed

      Delete
  9. Guy put ebube med lab science

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ebube and joy nursing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alex put mohammed and sesh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Williams shoud be there nd put popson lmfao no forget put sesan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I think this is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this great post,I appreciate you for giving such a informative portal. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well as. Wedding Planners in Mumbai || Modelling in Mumbai || Male Models in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your post with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. corporate film production company || Corporate Training Films || Live Video Mumbai

    ReplyDelete