Friday 7 November 2014

(Photos) Meet Akintaro Sinmi, Winner #Oshamo's Champions League "Predict and Win"..

     Toor, most of you must have thought it a joke, but I guess it's so real after all.

    Congratulations  to this 3rd year Abuad Medical Student ,
Akintaro Mosinmiloluwa who predicted the Final Match Score  between "Ajax and Barcelona" before kick Off and did that correctly.
Sinmi on receiving his prize , Congrats Bro!!!

      On the event of receiving his prize , sinmi said, "I never thought this was gonna be real, I actually thought it a joke and I just predicted for fun, I am really impressed".
Sinmi with the #Oshamo Crew.

    The match between Ajax and Barcelona ended 0 v 2 in favour of FC Barcelona...as predicted by our winner...
                                                                                                 #Oshamo.

2 comments: