Friday 27 February 2015

STUDENT PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK: MEET ALABI MOYINOLUWA.

Oh yeah, It’s super Friday and it’s another wonderful time to meet someone special, but trust me when I say this personality wasn’t quite easy to get...One of the biggest I have had and I really had to go search deep down in the depths of beauty and creativity to find her…Oshamo!!!
Covenant’s Very Own #CVO, beautiful, industrious, innovative, creative builder, enterprising dancer, singer and lastly multi-Talented damsel. Ladies and Gentlemen ***I hardly use that right***, He(s) and She(s) meet ALABI MOYINOLUWA FAVOUR.

*** Alabi Moyinoluwa Favour.

*** Fondly and widely called MOI-MOI …No other name replaced that even when she tried…

*** 500L Building Technology Student at the Prestigious Covenant University, Sango Ota, Ogun-State.

*** EX-P.R.O Building Technology Committee.

*** She loves having friends around her…”Don’t ask me if she is a Liverpool fan, but I think she does not always walk alone as well”.

*** Her hobbies are dancing…yh she’s pretty good at that.., singing, playing, reading, watching movies.

*** Real Noise Maker if you ask me …Back in those our CRISSA days,”MOI- MOI” would always appear on the noise maker’s list, and even {*5}.

*** Moyin is very social and loves meeting new people….IG: @Mo_pwreety , Twitter: @Babypwreety.

***She is a Christian and also a Preacher’s Kid, just like me mehn…Amazing people right?

***Lastly for Moyin, “Being a builder is a huge relief because she hates office work “.
                                                                                                                                  #Oshamo

6 comments: