Friday 13 March 2015

"Linda Ikeji Is One Of The Lamest Of All Nigerian Bloggers"--- JIM IYKE.

Jim Iyke Is On the cover of Glam Africa Magazine‘s Spring 2015 issue and Ofcourse, he granted an interview .Jim in the course of the interview poured out his heart, lungs and ribs starting with Charles Novia, for criticizing his deliverance session at prophet T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church, Segun Arinze down to His ex- girlfriend, Kenturah and then his BFF, Nadia Buari. And errmm, my fellow writers/bloggers, he has something for us. Here is what he said about Nigerian Bloggers....

“Oh Yes! They are bloggers that cannot feed themselves, and then all of a sudden someone informs them that with a few hits, money would be transferred into your account and it becomes an obsession. Any lives that get wrecked in the wake of that obsession, they do not care about. There are some good blogs out there, do not get me wrong. I am not a great fan of BellaNaija, but she is smart, she is articulate, and she knows what she is doing. Even when she attacks me or writes about me, you will know that there is the chance of a researched truth, though it may not be in its entirety. So, there are one or two good blogs out there that make an effort to research. Linda Ikeji is one of the lamest of them all, and some others that do not make any effort, they just cut and paste. There are people who are really trained for this job, they understand this job, people who are intellectually gifted as writers, yet they are taking food out of their mouths because of the new order of things. There is one they call Ladun, me I call names if I want to, I do not care. This is stuff that fellow so called celebs want to talk about but do not have the balls to. This is part of the gains of already being labelled a black sheep, whatever I say now would not shock anybody. I just keep it real.”           
     
Thank God this guy knows that there are exceptions sha ....coz me ain't lame abeg.

                                                                                     #Oshamo

2 comments:

  1. He's just a fucking hater abeg.

    ReplyDelete