Saturday 25 April 2015

Dr Collant The Hilarious Mufu 1: My Exam Hall Experience.

Getting started with Dr Collant The Hiliarous Mufu , y'all shouldn't try to miss out on this at all...

"I could remember during my waec days, we had an orientation from our principal that if an External supervisor catches us with an "Expo", we should Eat and swallow the expo to destroy the Evidence.

My brothers and sisters, on this faithful day, we were taking biology and I had an Expo on me... winks๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰...

I didn't know that the external supervisor was monitoring the way my head was constantly looking down until he shouted "Hey,You!, give me that!''.

It was at that point i knew I had lot of lovers and followers as my classmates and every other person in the hall began to whisper  "Eat it", "swallow it"..even my principal was whispering  "swallow it"...

I was just there, tears were gently clouding my eyes, cos i knew what I was carrying, I was just shaking my head as a signal to everyone that what I was carrying is not what I can swallow..I was carrying MODERN BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK..Which chapter will I start from??..lol.
 
 
 ***Link Up with "Dr Collant The Hiliarious Mufu" Next Saturday For the Aftermath Of His Exam Hall Experience .
                                                                                                                                             #Oshamo

7 comments:

  1. Lol...Vicky pot belle werey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oshey....my barbie is reppinv Bowen uni ....awwn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mtcheww.....Lol....u for still swallow am na

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwn...this is so nice...Hilarious Much ����

    ReplyDelete
  5. give the rest of your class mates one page each to swallow

    ReplyDelete