Sunday 10 May 2015

Shalom's Creed With Charles VIII: When I serve God and ‘fail’.

Jesus set a standard for us Christians. He was so successful. No man has ever been as successful as Jesus was. One could only be as successful as Jesus and not more successful.

 Jesus told us that a servant cannot be greater than his master but could be as his master. The Bible also makes us to understand that ‘as he is, so we are in this world ‘meaning Jesus is successful. I too should be. There's is no failure with God.

 What does this mean? If Jesus did not fail, I cannot fail. Then the big question. If I do my devotion, pray, read my bible, attend mid week and Sunday services, go to meetings, special programmes, evangelism, how is it that I fail? It a simple answer (Hosea 4-6)-lack of knowledge .

What are you not doing right? You have got to sit down, reason and ask yourself big questions. The prodigal son was a failure until he sat down and asked himself questions.

These questions may include, how well is my time managed? Do I spend time meditating on the word of God (meditation on God’s word makes you more intelligent than your teachers-Psalm 119:99) How is my reading pattern? Is it in-depth? Do I cheat in exams (one-way ticket to failure). Do I answer questions correctly? Do I copy or do assignments wrongly? Do I have a reading time table or anything goes?
Meet your professors and ask what they expect you to do.

Sit down, reason and ask God direction. Meditate on the word and your path shall shine more and more into the perfect day.
YOUR LIFE IS GREAT!!!

MUCH LOVE-Charles Okeke.
                                                              #Oshamo

No comments:

Post a Comment