Tuesday 22 December 2015

Article: Seven (7) Things We learnt From The NPUGA Games .

Having stayed back in school after my M.B Exams for the NPUGA, I'd quickly soak in the euphoria of my M.B success and began with what turned out to be my NPUGA experience.

The games which were hosted by Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti( ABUAD) ended on sunday, 19th of December 2015 with Benson Idahosa University (BIU) winning the games ahead of Abuad and Iginedion University Okada in 2nd and 3rd spot respectively.

Here are the seven (7) things I learnt from the games and I want to share with y'all.

                   (1.)THE BIU WATERWAY.
With not less than 21 events in swimming alone, Benson Idahosa University (BIU) completely dominated in those events winning over 28 Gold Medals in both Male and Female Categories ...No less I was fast to conclude that Swimming was the BIU way.

            (2.)ABUAD: KINGS OF THE TRACK.
Winning over 20 medals on the track alone and scooping Gold medals in the 200M Men, 400M Men, 800M Men, 1500M Men, 5000M Men, 4×100M Men, 4×400M Men, 4×400M Women, 3000M Women, 800M Women and many more ...It would duely right to commend the efforts of the Abuad athletics team with the title KINGS OF THE TRACK.

              (3.) THE VOLTAGE⚡ BULLY.
With the host Side Abuad Trumping Redemeers University 4 v 0 in the female Football, I began to wonder how come my fav Manchester United hasn't been winning matches at the Old Trafford. From the Exclusive chants of  "Let somebody shout hallelujah" to "Voltage, Voltage,Voltage"  to "Full Voltage, No Mercy" the cheering home crowd were totally in charge.
   
                 (4.) BLACK THURSDAY.
Having lost in the quater-Finals of the Men's football as well as in the Basketball Finals to Lead City University Ibadan,  in an almost simultaneous incidence on thursday morning, gold medals in the women's volleyball, 4×100M Men, 4×100M Women and 4×400M Women were not enough to redeem the day as the day was far to gone with the tag "Black Thursday".

       
  (5.)PARTYING & HUNTING HUNTERS.
LMAO!!! I know of a couple of peeps who wouldn't want me to talk abt this part at all...Ok peeps I would try not to...LOL!!!
The welcome party by Dots Magazine as well as the Miss Npuga & Mr Macho ,Campus Blast Party were all that was needed for appropriate hang outs and funfare..As my fellow Partying, Hunting and Blocking Gangsters needed not take to the street to get there job done...You know what I mean***winks**

                    (6.) THE PASSERSBY.
I need not loud it that not all Twenty One (21) private universities who participated in the recently concluded NPUGA Games found her name on the Final Medals Standing. Some Came, They Saw , Did not Conquer and They Left...No Names pls...Lol!

         (7.) MESMERIZING MACHINERIES
This is the part I hate the most, although they said they are scholars and not machineries, and on that note I would admonish the NPUGA Organizers to stick with Aare's Advice on the Age restriction rule for NPUGA ..16-25 he said.
                                                       #OSHAMO

6 comments:

  1. Nice piece Guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am always proud of you whenever I have to read your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is recommendable fam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na only hunting hunter, what abt Fuckinq Fucker ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one sancho.. Abeg expose those hunters biko..

    ReplyDelete