Sunday 10 January 2016

Shalom's Creed With Charles XVIII: Be the Change you want to see.

As 2015 came to a close, I was really excited because I looked forward to changes in 2016. I definitely knew 2016 was going to be a year for me to operate in new levels.
So I set out my goals prayerfully and started working towards creating the future I wanted to see in 2016.

One of the goals I set was a definite number of hours for reading (not limited to my medical books alone). I was excited to start on the first of January despite my very busy schedule on that day. However...as it is with almost everybody, my excitement started dwindling and I found it difficult to even stick to half the time allotted to my daily reading. This is just one aspect of my goals for the year. Imagine if I allow other aspects die down like this.

So? I had to find personal inspiration and grace from God to keep up and destroy the two enemies of success- procrastination and laziness. I also had to learn that you can't do things the same way and expect different results. If you were failing academically for example, and you want a change, you have to change your reading pattern or way of answering questions.

All I am saying in essence is that, as 2016 unfolds, be the change you want to see. Overcome your enemies of success, embrace discipline and upgrade to better ways of doing things.


Your Life is great!
With Love From Okeke Charles.

No comments:

Post a Comment