Tuesday 28 October 2014

Join Me in Wishing Lebile Temitayo "Teebeats" a Happy Birthday

   First things first, although my personality may not inspire and motivate you, but surely this dude's personality does.....

     I couldn't just afford to miss this post , October 28 is all about my Friend, Brother, Niccur,  Nigga, Colleague,  Rival***the Liverpool , Man u thing ***, Patner in crime*** we know the rules, learn the rules, understand the rules and then break them ,"my Lebo" and then my Boss ***W-Beats Entertainments is actually growing fast***.
    People , join me in felicitating with LEBILE TEMITAYO, CEO AND CO-OWNER  W-Beats Entertainments as  he adds another year , HBD & LLNP  BRO, ALL THE BEST IN LIFE.

   May God make us all bigger IJN, as we collectively rep #Teamspartans , #W-Beats and #Oshamo.
                           IG :@Officialteebeats, Twitter :@Meera.
                                                                                   #Oshamo

4 comments:

  1. Happy b'day teebeats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to this amazing child.............much love #wordNopp

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEBILE FROM IYANUOLUWA AYODELE PAPA

    ReplyDelete