Saturday 14 February 2015

OMG! M.I Calls Etcetera Out, Says He Is Useless & Should Be Ashamed Of Himself.

Etcetera has stepped on the wrong toes this time around, when he called artistes who endorse politicians out in his new article. M.I feels Etcetera is pained, because they ones hustled together and they both prayed to be big enough to get politicians
contesting to use them for their campaigns.
It is just messy; M.I even said his album is the worst ever to be released by any artiste in the Nigerian music industry.
Etcetera really bit more than what he can chew this time around. You have to start reading the tweets from down upwards to understand what M.I is saying. I think M.I said too much tho, ha! lol.
Lesson From This: Don't Mess With M.I Abaga.



                                                              #Oshamo

4 comments: