Friday 13 February 2015

STUDENT PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK: MEET SHOTADE BAYO.

Yh,big personality, one I have not been able to land in months, but finally I have this amazing dude as my personality. If you ask me about him, I would say…”that boy that is always beefing”…we always quarrel, we always argue, he is sooo blue and I am sooo red…
He would say to me “Sancho omo Man U”…after which  I would reply him in my husky Yoruba voice…”Bayo omo Chesi”.

It wasn’t gonna be much of a surprise when @officialteebeats ,@i_am_kakashi and @lade_f told me he was gonna be the winner of THE TOP 10 FRESHEST MEDICAL STUDENTSand that exactly was when I decided he was gonna be my next STUDENT PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK… So Charismatic, Eloquent, Stylish, Sophisticated and Enterprising. …Hes and shes…MEET SHOTADE BAYO.

***Shotade Bayo.

***Born 16th August 199*.

***400 level Nursing Student, ABUAD.

***President, Abuad Nursing Student Association… I think he has passion for the nursing profession, if you ask me.

*** Twitter: @shotade, IG: @Shotadeo.

*** Official Chelsea Freak…donno why he likes that club oh….

***Ex- Fresible Member.

***He loves parties, Cars and Fast Life …I didn’t say that oh…

***Lastly for Bayo…Been exquisite and stylish determines his personality…Jah Bless Your Hustle!!!
                                                       #Oshamo





2 comments: