Saturday 12 December 2015

My M.B Story!!!

"Na God! Na God !! Na God !!! "  trust I wasn't gonna get tired of screaming and shouting what has of a sudden become my best saying ever since I checked my M.B results yesterday.



I stayed awake all night thinking and ruminating on how best to tell you guys...My biggest and most valuable FAM!!!


I turned towards my roommate and guess what I told him?..."I have the best blog viewers in the world, even aunty Linda has to respect that"...Lmao!



I quickly had to compile a list of all the success messages and wishes I got from you guys before my exams... But walahi, twas not easy as I couldn't find all!


Amazing right,the next problem was the most suitable title I was gonna give this particular article. She proposed "The battle of my struggles" ,but wth! ..."The struggle of my battles" ni...mtchew!!
The calls, the wishes , the messages, the commitment... Mehn, even when I wasn't  blogging for over 2 months I was still getting an average of 100 views per day!!!...

At some point I got scared...not because of my exam but simply coz of the level of commitment, love, stewardship and encouragement I was getting from you guys!

In a bid not to mention names, I decided to display some of the amazing messages in here to tell y'all that I MADE IT & I AM GRATEFUL.

SO WHAT NEXT?
Back to blogging of coz...OMOTOSO ALEX IS BACK! #OSHAMO IS BACK!! and for good dearies ...been working up my brain on the ongoing NPUGA Games ...ABUAD 2015! #VOLTAGE !!!


***OMOTOSO ALEX IS BACK!!!
                                                    #Oshamo




6 comments: