Thursday 31 December 2015

Student Personality Of The Month: Okafor Tochukwu (Teecee).

The 2nd edition of Abuad Top Model might have come and gone but it leaves the Abuad Populace with lots of memoirs that keeps them in uttermost anticipation of the 3rd edition of the Abuad Top Model contest.

In an exclusive vlog interview with The Omotoso Alex Blog’s presenter Oladimeji Abimbola, the very first male winner of the Abuad Top Model, Tochukwu Okafor speaks up on a wide range of personal and contemporary issues concerning himself and his career.


Hello
Tochukwu: Hello (Smiles).

Can we meet you?
Tochukwu: My name is Tochukwu Okafor, I am from Imo State, I stay at Abuja, Asokoro to be precise I am a student of the prestigious Afe Babalola University, I am studying Law.

How did you come about the name “Teecee”?
Tochukwu: smiles…The name “Teecee” originated back in my secondary school days and was coined from my name “Tochukwu”.

How did you feel to have won the Abuad Top Model Season 2?
Tochukwu: It’s a very huge honour to be the winner of the Abuad Top Model competition, and the love everyone is showing is really overwhelming, it’s really great and amazing. I must say I never expected it… (Laughs).

Okay, so how are you coping with the new change of status?
Tochukwu: Ermm, I must say it has not been easy at all but with the love and support I have been getting from my friends and colleagues, I have been able to cope with it all.

You are a very good footballer, so how do you intend to combine that as well with your academics?
Tochukwu: Football is my passion, and it’s no news I have to take my education serious, so I do intend to combine all through because I don’t intend to give up on any yet.

(Coughs)…Finally, its time the question I have been wanting to ask, Are you single or in a relationship?
Tochukwu: Currently, I'm single and it’s going to take a really amazing girl to change that, probably you.

Awwn, don’t mind me, I seriously had to blush for that one, so how do you intend to take your modelling career to the next level?
Tochukwu: Well, the Abuad Top Model competition has created sufficient platform for me and with the love nd support I have been getting, I think I will be able to expand my experience in modelling.

Will You Pose Nude?
Tochukwu: Laughs…well, I haven’t given that much thought, but who knows.

Who is your role model?
Tochukwu: Cristiano Ronaldo and my dad.

How would you encourage the upcoming models?
Tochukwu: well, I am still upcoming myself and I will like to encourage everyone out there to be confident and be themselves, as well as to get an amazing team like mine, “The 48 Holdings”, who were able to  see me through the competition.

Who are the 48 Holdings?
Tochukwu: It is a modelling group, co-founded by Bamidele Olamilekan and Ayodeji, and they saw me through the competition.

One word for your fans, admirers…the ladies and the Abuad community in general.
Tochukwu: You guys are the best, iam really grateful for everything you guys have done, the support and love is really overwhelming, God bless you all.

That’s it on the first edition of The Omotoso Alex Interiew Vlog/Blog Post, my name is Oladimeji Abimbola, and it was really nice to meeting you Teecee, thanks for coming, and to all viewers and readers, you guys are well appreciated…Happy New Year In Advance.


**Video produced& edited by: Mastercraft and T-Stickz Photography.

**Sound Effect: Dj Holoskey.

**Video Directed by: Omotoso Alex and Bamidele Olamilekan (48 Holdings).
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 #Oshamo

2 comments: