Monday 15 February 2016

Article: Raise Your Hands, Speak Up & Make Yourself Heard.

I all of a sudden felt the need to drop something and then I thought about "silence and gender"...checked up a few stuffs and I came up with this 😉😐..
In group studyings, guys are 75% more likely to speak up than ladies, and when a lady does speak up, it's statistically probable her male counterparts will either interrupt her or speak over her ...It's not because they are rude, It's Science!

The female voice is scientifically proven to be more difficult for a male's brain to register ...What does this mean?

It means that in this world, where men are bigger, stronger, faster...If you as a lady decide not to be ready to fight the silence , the silence will kill you.

Don't let fear keep you quiet, you have a voice...use it.

 Raise your hands, speak up, shout your answers, scream your opinions, make yourself heard...Whatever it takes, just make your self heard and when you finally do, feel the damn silence .😉😊

P.s: I didn't copy and paste this, and don't feel I am always too opinionated... Just felt like sharing this with someone .
                       #Oshamo signed it.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree. As for me, I'm never afraid to speak, to stand my ground and even have a great word fight to ensure everyone that my opinion is right or worth to be spoken out loud.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why alex they do like mumu the ghost writer is a novice she left some print... I can track her if you want and thank me later

    ReplyDelete