Tuesday 26 January 2016

Abuad Ghost Writer Gets Epic Reply From Viewer Who Calls Himself ABUAD GHOST BUSTER!

Got this message from a viewer...Dear Omotoso Alex, I saw the latest piece on your blog by some fellow who claims to be an Abuad ghost writer and so I decided to reply her as the ghost buster. Nice work on the blog anyways! 
Here is my Reply, pls kindly help publish as I wud be immensely grateful.

After reading the "ghost article" I am amused and dumbfounded by the callous attitude of the writer. I see no sensible advice nor did I even see any intellectual proposal. If I were to be a female, i would have nothin to learn from reading that article, besides the "always have your panties on". Thus lady contradicts herself all along and am beginin to believe this is just the outcry of a girl who has been thoroughly serviced and has lost her market value in the process. The article is not even somethin new, we see a lot of this on other blogs. 

You say no man wants a borehole for a companion, bt u advice ladies to be a "jagaban".. I Laff in tongues

You talk abt self worth and self respect abt d ladies even if all d guy has to do is take dem out of skul, get a cheap hotel and cheap food.... Lmao

And the d panties stuff, u just gave abuad guys a very strong information, bilive me, it would nt go d way u intended. 

Just lemme tell you, if you ain't scared, reveal your true identity and I can bet you that you will once again fall a victim .

Anyways am nt much of a writer bt this is to d ladies out dere, stop blaming guys and accusing guys for ur ignorance, incompetence, gullibility, weakness and carelessness, y'all watch moviesf, read books, hear stories, and y'all still fall for d same mistakes over and over. It's nt d guys' fault if y'all can't learn. And to the guys, ride on... Lord knows we ain't gonna cast ourselves.... #respect

                                                    #Oshamo

3 comments: