Tuesday 15 March 2016

SO THAT YOU MAY KNOW...

Being ordinary and doing norms has never been the key for me 😐,  I am like your everyday "up and running" #ABUAD boy but I always feel I have to thrive with a difference.

 My Passion for promising dreams and remarkable goals has always been my utmost priority and when it has to look like I am  off the beat🎢 I tell myself prolly the  song has just begun. πŸ”₯

I tell no lies when I say I can't recount  the no(s) of PR offers I have gotten for this year's Abuad's Top Model...legit or notπŸ˜€πŸ˜‰...I declined all and  decided we  could together, make the next "Olajumoke" πŸ”₯...Raw, promising and extraordinary"

Extraordinary people they say do extraordinary things. Extraordinary people endorse extraordinary things. We are extraordinary FAM and together we will support these two aspiring medics turned models on their walk to stardom...(Ain't unveiling them now, not so soon)πŸ˜€

I know I talk too much, but when it's worth it, then it goes this way...DESERVINGπŸ’―πŸ‘Œ

Start getting used to me 😎 (Last I'd send u dis long) coz together we are gonna make this work .πŸ˜πŸ™πŸΏ Bless.

                          #Oshamo

No comments:

Post a Comment