Saturday 19 March 2016

Why Wannabe?

My environment goes a long way in affecting my psych, as well as influencing my thinking and attributing to my showcasing charisma.
Once in an environ, I choose to study people around me, and you should expect me to have a few to tell with little or even "no" interactions.

I choose to have different perspectives about different people, some I see as talkative(s),  some I regard as hypocrites, some you will allow me to refer to as wannabe(s), some like me are mere fanatics and the rest probably are quite withdrawn .

"Have you ever liked it?"... Her question was simple reflection of what I had in mind, and just about then another asked ..."Must I talk to everyone?".

These questions are real and I had to quickly ask myself if I have ever liked my environment.

I doubt if I have always wanted my environ, I find it hard to believe if I have always been proud of the ones around me. I have never been able to choose my environment.

I have never had the chance to decide my environment and I think my environment is one thing that has made me what I am and that which I have become, what charisma I have turned out to showcase and my  impending personality.

The wannabe(s) are the most interesting set of people in my environment, they never give you a chance to spite them but instead give you a room to mock them.

They move with the spark 😩😩, always lit 💯 and their unchanging hypocritical behavior(s) will always leave you marvelled.

These set of peeps never believe in the "soft walk" kind if lifestyle but instead they prefer the "Olojoro soldier" lifestyle...always wanting  to show their "super power"...Lol ( In every set of 5 friends there is always a wannabe).

Proud or humble, wannabe or natural, duffy or sparky, loyal or disloyal, crappy or freaky, withdrawn or gross fanatic ...prolly all are just in my thoughts and yours might differ.
                                              #Oshamo

1 comment: