Thursday 11 September 2014

A Birthday Wish.

          A BIRTHDAY WISH TO A CLOSE FRIEND
 "If your friend doesn't challenge you, he doesn't change you".

    It was the emerging ray of light in my room that made me conscious again ,before it struck my  mind that it must probably be the beginning of the new day.

   On such occasions,  I would wake up, check my phone for new messages and probably reply those messages,  but that wasn't going to happen, I just sat there on my wooden bed staring at my phone***it was such a strange feeling***
   Just about then, I realized it was the birthday of probably the strangest guy I had ever come across , and you as my reader should be able to attest to that fact.***lets go***

   I   met him few days after I started  pre medicals at Abuad Uni, he happened to be my next door neighbour back then, such a noisy dude, you were always going to find him amongst the back class crew ***jamike see the real back class crew nigga oh, not me***,  as if that wasn't enough,  he was a game monster *** if he pauses his game for you, then that's true love, probably that light, short girl in our class***.
   Least I forget,  he is a crazy Arsenal fan ***you know what that means , we would always argue, and exactly what brought us together***.
  Prezzo is the type of guy that could afford to spend a whole day on Abuad' soccer turf ***No wonder , he was referred to as  "Abuad' Ballon d' monkey", Na so so dribble , he dribble  ideh, na him ideh give am  name ***.

Things got better for me in my second year as I had to be his room mate all through that year, not too much of a dancer, you were always going to hear his amazing shout and the drags of his shoes as he approached the room .

  He  wouldn't joke with his shoes and gadgets and  amongst the very few that could tolerate talkatives like me.
    He watches movies like tomorrow isn't going to come, ***  he has bosses though, ideh and kaksahi..#respect***, also very passionate about music , although he has a creaky voice .
    He had this bad habit of giving those he loved strange names like; Zigimure, Ominiatata, Ominisese, Oginrinya, Chichiope, and even "Ojo".

 Ladies and gentlemen, all this really made me conclude that this my Friend, Brother, Niccur, Roomie, Nigga, Colleague,  Rival***the Arsenal , Man u thing ***, Patner in crime*** we know the rules, learn the rules, understand the rules and then break them , alongside ideh, famo and I _am _kakashi, lest you now have an idea of the name "COUP OF 5 MAJORS" *** is  really a strange being.
   People , join me in felicitating with AMEH PRECIOUS EFFONELI as he adds another year , HBD & LLNP  BRO, ALL THE BEST IN LIFE.



       ***Also did this poem for Major Prezzo***

   I'm so lucky to have,
   A Special Friend like you,
   May all your B'day hopes,
   And wishes come true!

   It has been said that real friends
   Are very hard to find
   The ones that stays when times are tough
   A real friend-the lasting kind
   As I travel through this life,
   I know one thing is true.
   I might never find a better friend
   Then I have found in YOU !

   I hope your birthday
   Is a happy one,
   Also filled with suprises like this,
   Pleasure and fun !
                           ***we must turn up oh prezzo***

                       (Twitter: @proflexane,
                            IG:@alexisancho, #oshamo.)

2 comments:

  1. This your friend should count himself lucky to have you as a friend Alex, hope he's worth it though.

    ReplyDelete