Wednesday 1 October 2014

Happy Independence Day!!!

Good Morning Y'all, Happy New Month and Happy Independence Day.
We once again stand to remember and celebrate the hustle and struggle of our founding fathers, yay!!!, such a great thing right?.
Although, I am one of the few Nigerians who would probably want to have a deep re-think about this day,
MY NIGERIA @54...HOW FAR HAVE WE COME?

I honestly feel just a little should be said on this day ***don't let us ruin their celebration perhaps*** And also with me not in my usual state of mind ...probably not the happy and cheerful dude y'all used to know...  I would have to avoid using  the pen today...at least for now...  #oshamo.

 Let's just enjoy the fun of this day, forgetting about the spoils,  ruins and inefficiencies of our 54 year old nation.
                         HAPPY INDEPENDENCE  DAY.
GOD BLESS ME! GOD BLESS MY NATION!! GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
                                                                                 #oshamo

3 comments:

  1. Nice one sancho...u dey burst my head ..., I swear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one ...it is well #oshsmo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sancho!!!, I don dey fear you these days oh...seriously u shouldn't be studying medicine,u 4 2 blow 4 mass communications ..lol

    ReplyDelete