Thursday 2 October 2014

INTIMACY!!!

   Ok, honestly didn’t know what I was thinking when I wrote this, guess it was my state of mind sha…Read On.

    Intimacy is a four syllable word. ***please grind them into hamburger and enjoy***

    It is both desired and feared; difficult to live with, … and impossible to live without.

    Intimacy also comes attached to life’s three R’s …Relatives, Romance and Roommates… (All na Relationship sha)….There are some things you know and other things you just don’t want to know.

    I wish there were a rule book for Intimacy, some kind of a guide that could tell you when you’ve crossed the line. It would be nice if you could see it coming, and I don’t know how to find it on a map.

    You take it where you get it,… and keep it as long as you can.

    And as for rules…maybe there are none. Maybe the rules of Intimacy are something you have to define for yourself.

***REMEMBER INTIMACY WITH GOD IS UNCOMPARABLE SHA

   “The opposite of loneliness is not togetherness, it’s Intimacy”- Richard Bach.

                                                                                     #oshamo

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant write up. Thanks Alex, n keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot barbie...I honestly pray for more friends like you everyday of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See wash abeg....thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete